Vehicle protection at its best.
The latest generation HYDRO+ Ceramic Paint Protection delivers a thicker protective surface layer, which provides extended durability and superior gloss.
A NEW NEXT GENERATION FORMULA
Using the latest coating technologies, HYDRO+ provides advanced durability and extra protection for your vehicles exterior coating.
EXTREME DURABILITY TESTING FOR OVER 300 HOURS
With over 300 hours of successful testing against extreme weather conditions, HYDRO+ is guaranteed ot outperform and outlast.
A ceramic-carbide formula that soaks through the clearcoat and chemically bonds to your vehicles paint work, delivering outstanding performance.
EXTERIOR SURFACE PROTECTION
We have thoroughly tested across extreme conditions to develop a top performing formula.
300 HOURS OF EXTREME WEATHER TESTING
100 HOURS OF ACCELERATED UVB TESTING
168 HOURS OF SALT SPRAY CORROSION TESTING^
168 HOURS OF CHEMICAL DETERIORATION TESTING*
- Helps protect against weather induced oxidisation, fading and discolouration of paintwork.
- Helps prevent damage caused by bird and bat droppings, tree sap and fallen leaves, bug splatter on leading edges, permanent water marks and discolouration damage caused by bore water, rail dust and sunscreen residue.
- Effortlessly cleans away dirt & grime with water beading and contaminants simply sliding off the paintwork.
- No waxing or polishing required keeping vehicle exterior maintenance at a minimum.
- Covered by a limited lifetime warranty†.
Better than ever before.
HYDRO+ interior surface coating is newly formulated for leather, vinyl, plastics and fabric & carpet. It creates outstanding stain resistance to common food and drink spills including; coffee, milk, juice and baby formula, as well as makeup and sunscreen.
- Seals surfaces creating an easy-clean low maintenance finish
- Helps prevents cracking and splitting of leather and vinyl surfaces
- Prevents UV induced discolouration and colour fading of all treated surfaces
- Environmentally friendly water-based formula.
- Contains no harmful solvents.
- Requires no re-application or annual inspections
- Covered by a limited lifetime warranty†